Sunday, March 7, 2010



Wow, this was truly a challenge for me. So many colors and after 2 days of thinking, I finally came up with a card. This was a lot of colors for me but I gave it a try. I was going more for a crisp clean look since there was many colors. The base is Kiwi Kiss, White backed with Not Quite Navy, I stamped on the white with Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Glorious Green and Old Olive.

Thank you to http://www.handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/ for another Challenge.

This was fun to do something I am not use to! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your layout. I especially like the background you created. Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Genny

Shannon said...

Monica,
Love this stamp set! What a great use of the challenge. The card is very clean and polished. Way to go! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.