Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello, Good Morning. It has been a while since I have been on. My two older girls do competitive cheer and we were gone last weekend for their Nationals. I am so proud of them. Any ways, I am so glad to be back and get into the grove of things around home. I have been itching to stamp. I took some time last night to stamp. (Wow, it seemed for every) I did a challenge from the Wonderful http://www.handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/

I really like this one. Their was so many thoughts running through my head and this is what I came up with. I used Pacific Point (a returning color for SU) and White. The stamp sets are Happy Moment (from Sale-a-Bration) and Pocket Silhouettes. Thank you for looking and have a Spectacular Day. Smiles, Monica :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica,

You're card is lovely. I love the colors and how you stamped the leaves on the side of the cage to show depth. Beautiful. Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Genny

Shannon said...

Monica-this is absolutely gorgeous! I really love how you stamped the leaves on the cage too so it appears see thru. Genius! Thank you so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. I love seeing what you come up with each challenge.

Claudine Poch said...

Wow, this is beautiful!  Love the colors, that bird house, and the entire layout.